Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
10 HECK Smoky Paprika Chicken chipolatas
8 medium flour Tortilla wraps
1 tbsp olive/sunflower oil
1 tbsp fajita mix seasoning
1 green pepper, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
1 small red chilli, deseeded and crushed or ½ tsp Very Lazy Red Chillies
226g jar Chunky Salsa Sauce (mild)
1 medium tomato
1 large ripe avocado
juice of ½ lime
50ml Natural Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
Natural Greek yoghurt
Mixed baby leaves or shredded little gem or cos lettuce
- To make the Guacamole: cut the tomato in half and remove the seeds, chop the flesh finely into cubes. Halve the avocado and remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and place in a medium bowl with the lime juice, mash with a folk and then add the yogurt, tomato and coriander. Season to taste. Place in serving bowl and cover.
- Preheat the oven 180ËšC/160ËšC Fan/Gas Mark 4
- Cook the sausages under a preheat grill for 12 – 15 minutes, turning occasionally to brown evenly. When cooked cut each sausage in half.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, mix together the pepper and onion in a bowl with the tablespoon of olive oil. Heat a large frying or griddle pan and stir-fry the vegetables with the fajita seasoning for 4 minutes until softening and browning. Add the chilli and garlic and fry a further minute.
- Place the wraps in foil and warm through in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the salsa sauce and the sausages, heat through ready to serve.
- Make up the fajitas by spreading the guacamole onto the wrap then spooning on the sausage mixture. Add the shredded lettuce if desired along with tomato salsa and sour cream or 0% Greek yogurt.
- Roll up and enjoy!!
Ensure you serve with a napkin or serviette.