Prep time: 5mins - Cook time: 10mins - Serves: 2
Feeling peckish? Fancy a healthy lunch or dinner? This meal is perfect for batch cooking or meal prep. Using ingredients you'll find in the fridge and freezer, this is one quick and easy crowd pleaser.
- 6 Heck! Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 70g Frozen Peas
- 10g Crispy Onions
- 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Place a frying pan on the hob & heat a splash of oil. Once hot, add your pack of Simply Chicken Chipolatas. Reduce the heat to medium & cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Whilst your sausages are cooking, boil the kettle. Put your peas into a small bowl & cook by either placing in the microwave with a dash of water & a plate over the top or pour boiling water level with top of peas & leave for 4 mins. Once cooked, drain and put on serving plate.
- Remove sausages from pan & cut each chipolata in half on top of peas.
- Sprinkle your crispy onions over the top.
Tip! Keep the other uncooked 4 chipolatas in the fridge. These can be used for another meal.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(3 Chipolatas Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||1.5g||2.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||4.8g||7.1g|