Prep time: 5 - Cook time: 10 - Serves: 2
Feeling peckish? Fancy a healthy snack? Whip this plate up in no time!
- 1 Pack HECK! Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 70g frozen peas
- 10g crispy onions (these can be bought from the spices isle in the supermarkets)
- 1 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Drop of cooking oil
- Place a frying pan on the hob & heat a splash of oil. Once hot, add your pack of Simply Chicken Chipolatas. Reduce the heat to medium & cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Whilst your sausages are cooking, boil the kettle. Put your peas into a small bowl & cook by either placing in the microwave with a dash of water & a plate over the top or pour boiling water level with top of peas & leave for 4 mins. Once cooked, drain and put on serving plate.
- Remove sausages from pan & cut each chipolata in half on top of peas.
- Sprinkle your crispy onions over the top.
Tip! This tastes great hot or cold so it’s ideal for meal prep.