Prep time: 10mins - Cook Time: 40mins - Serves: 3
- 1 pack Super Green Sausages
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 yellow onions, quartered
- 2 large potatoes, cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 300g chestnut mushrooms, washed
- A handful of fresh herbs: sage, rosemary, thyme, tarragon
- Salt & black pepper to serve
- Prepare your veg as outlined in the ingredients list. Place them on a large baking tray, alongside the garlic and sausages. Drizzle the tray with the olive oil roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 190C.
- After 30 minutes, carefully stir through the roasted veg, add the fresh herbs and roast for a further 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on their own or alongside a fresh salad.