Prep time: 5 - Cook time: 17 - Serves: 2
Craving something fresh?
This creamy, smoky, chicken salad delivers and leave you feeling satisfied, ideal for a summers evening meal. Serve with crusty bread & a big green salad.
You will need:
- 2 x HECK Chickfurter
- 2 x avocado, ripe
- 200g of greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of french mustard
- 2 x salad onions, finely chopped
- 30g of pecans, chopped
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Dried fruits
- Chili oil
- Lemon juice
- Pan fry the Chickfurters over a medium heat with a dash of oil for 15-17 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard, onions & pecans. Set aside.
- Half the avocados with a sharp knife. Remove the stone. Use a large spoon to scoop out of their skin and position on serving plates
- Remove the Chickfurters from the pan and chop into narrow slices with a pair of scissors
- Add the sausage to the mixing bowl and stir thoroughly so that they are covered
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the groove where the avocado stone has been sitting
- Finally, sprinkle with some paprika and serve immediately