Prep Time: 5 - Cooking Time: 15-20 - Serves: 2
The sun is out so quick, get the BBQ on! Stack our delicious Heck 97% sausages between your favourite summer veggies & enjoy each mouthful after a dunk of tomato sauce.
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 1-2 Courgettes
- 1-2 Red Peppers
- Olive Oil
- A little honey
- Dried Coriander leaves
- Ketchup / Tomato relish to serve
- Start off by soaking your wooden kebab sticks in some water. This will help them to not burn or catch fire when cooking.
- Take your sausages and chop in half, chop up your courgette and red pepper in chunky pieces. Skewer each piece onto a kebab stick, alternating between sausage and veg pieces. Drizzle with some oil and a little honey then sprinkle with the dried coriander leaves.
- Onto a piping hot BBQ or frying pan, place your skewers onto the heat and cook until brown and the sausage is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with some homemade ketchup (or the real deal), some potato salad and some greens and enjoy! Super quick and easy but always tasty.