Prep Time: 5mins - Cooking Time: 15-20mins - Serves: 2
The sun is out so quick, get the BBQ on! Stack our delicious Heck 97% sausages between your favourite summer veggies & enjoy each mouthful after a dunk of tomato sauce.
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 1 1/2 Courgettes
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Runny Honey
- 1/2 tsp Dried Coriander
- Ketchup to serve
- Start off by soaking your wooden kebab sticks in some water. This will help them to not burn or catch fire when cooking.
- Take your sausages and chop in half, chop up your courgette and red pepper in chunky pieces. Skewer each piece onto a kebab stick, alternating between sausage and veg pieces. Drizzle with some oil and a little honey then sprinkle with the dried coriander leaves.
- Onto a piping hot BBQ or frying pan, place your skewers onto the heat and cook until brown and the sausage is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with some homemade ketchup (or the real deal), some potato salad and some greens and enjoy! Super quick and easy but always tasty.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||4.4g||16g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.3g||12g|