Prep time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 2
Try this lighter version of Spaghetti and Meatballs by swapping out the pasta for Courgettes and the Meatballs for Chicken, you can use either our burgers or our mince to make this yummy recipe.
- 1 pack HECK! Chicken Italia Burgers
- Spray oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75ml white or red wine
- 2tbsp capers
- 50g pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 large courgettes (250g each)
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- Sprinkle of flour
- Heat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment. Whilst the oven is heating up, sprinkle flour on your surface and roll the burgers into 4 balls per burger. Put the meatballs on the baking tray and cook for 20-25 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a pan with oil, add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add tomatoes and cook for 3 mins until they soften, add wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, add capers and olives and simmer for 5 mins, add cooked meatballs and simmer for 2 mins.
- Using a julienne peeler or spiralizer, slice courgettes into long spaghetti. Spray a large frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add courgettes and cook, stirring for 1-2 mins until wilted. Spoon onto two plates, top with meatballs and sauce, and serve sprinkled with cheese.
Tip!: make courgette ribbons with a vegetable peeler if you don’t have a julienne peeler.
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||1.0g||4.8g|
|of which Sugars||2.0g||9.7g|