Prep time: 10 mins - Cook Time: 25 mins - Serves: 2
- 1 pack HECK! Chicken Italia Burgers
- Spray oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75ml white or red wine
- 2tbsp capers
- 50g pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 large courgettes (250g each)
- 25f parmesan, finely grated
- Sprinkle of flour
- Heat oven to Mark 6/200C. Lin a baking tray with baking parchment. Whilst the oven is heating up, sprinkle flour on your surface and roll the burgers into 4 balls per burger. Put meatballs on the baking tray and cook for 20-25 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a pan with oil, add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add tomatoes and cook for 3 mins until they soften, add wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, add capers and olives and simmer for 5 mins, add cooked meatballs and simmer for 2 mins.
- Using a julienne peeler or spiralizer, slice courgettes into long spaghetti. Spray a large frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add courgettes and cook, stirring for 1-2 mins until wilted. Spoon onto two plates, top with meatballs and sauce, and serve sprinkled with cheese.
TIP: make courgette ribbons with a vegetable peeler if you don’t have a julienne peeler.