Prep Time: 10mins Cook Time: 20mins- Serves: 1
Get creative in the kitchen this Easter with our Family Favourite Chipolatas. Have a go at making our cute Easter egg Chick.
- 2 x HECK sausages of your choice (we have used Family Favourite chipolatas).
- 1 x egg
- 1 x piece of whole-wheat bread
- 1 x baby carrot
- 2 x black sesame seeds
- Pre-heat a pan on a medium heat. Add a little oil and pan-fry for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking. Use your knife, slice a small triangle beak and 2 small feet from your baby carrot.
- Fry your egg sunny side up in a small frying pan. Until the egg is fully cooked.
- Place your piece of bread in the toaster.
- Carefully slide the egg on top of the slice of toast. Place the carrot beak and feet on your egg to look like a chick. Add the sesame seeds as the eyes. Serve the sausages on the side, perfect for dipping in the yolk!
Have a HECKstraSpecial Easter @ Home!