- 2 x HECK sausages of your choice (we have used Family Favourite chipolatas).
- 1 x egg
- 1 x piece of whole-wheat bread
- 1 x baby carrot
- 2 x black sesame seeds
- Cook Your sausages. To pan-fry: Pre-heat a pan on a medium heat. Add a little oil and pan-fry for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown. To Grill: Place on the middle shelf under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking. Use your knife, slice a small triangle beak and 2 small feet from your baby carrot.
- Fry your egg sunny side up in a small frying pan. Till the egg is fully cooked.
- Place your piece of bread in the toaster and toast until desired doneness. Place on a plate.
- Carefully slide the egg on top of the slice of toast. Place the carrot beak and feet on your egg to look like a chick. Add the sesame seeds as the eyes. Serve the sausages on the side, perfect for dipping in the yolk!
Have a HECKstraSpecial Easter @ Home!