Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves: 2-3
This lip-smackingly tasty tray bake will soon become a firm family favourite! It’d dead easy to prepare so it’s ideal for a mid-week dinner time.
- HECK Chicken Italia Sausages
- 1 x Punnet of ‘on the vine’ baby tomatoes
- 1 x Can of Butter Beans
- Green Pesto
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Wash and place the baby tomatoes into a dish and drizzle with some olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for around 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and fry the sausages until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Whilst everything cooks (keep an eye on them both), prepare your butter beans by draining off the liquid from the can and giving the butter beans a rinse in some cold water. Drain off any excess liquid and then combine with a couple of spoonfuls of green pesto.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and pour in the pesto butter beans. Add in the cooked sausages and place all together back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve piping hot along with some fresh greens. Works nicely with swiss chard, rocket leaves or even some green vegetables.