Prep Time: 1min - Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves: 5
Throw together our flavourful Chicken Italia chipolatas with some Gnocchi, fresh spinach, crème fraiche and a squeeze of lemon juice. Sprinkle with parmesan & dig in!
- 1 pack Heck! Chicken Italia Sausages
- 500g Ready Made Fresh Gnocchi
- 300g Bag of Fresh Spinach
- 300ml Creme Fraiche
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- 20g Grated Parmesan
- 10g Fresh Basil Leaves
- Boil your kettle ready to use.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and add in your Chicken Italia sausages. Fry until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Whilst your sausages cook, place the gnocchi into boiling water and allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Slice up the sausages into bite sized pieces. You can even break up using your fingers (but be careful as it will be hot).
- In the pan you used for the sausages, add in the gnocchi, the creme fraiche, spinach leaves, a squeeze of fresh lemon, a little grated parmesan and season.
- Continuously stir until everything is combined and all heated through.
- Serve with some fresh basil leaves, an extra sprinkling of grated parmesan and enjoy!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||6.7g||18g|
|Of Which Sugars||0.9g||2.4g|