Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 40mins - Serves: 4
Tuck into this fully loaded breakfast loaf with all the trimmings. Perfect for a Sunday brunch
- 3 Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Slices Black puddings
- 2 Flat mushrooms
- 3 Hash browns
- 1 (400g) Tin Baked Beans
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Farmhouse loaf
- 1tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and place the Heck 97%, bacon, black pudding, mushrooms and hash browns on a baking tray and drizzle some cooking oil over the mushrooms.
- Place the baking tray into the oven at 180 degrees and set a timer for 20 minutes (making sure you turn ingredients half way through).
- Whilst you are waiting for the ingredients to cook, grab your farm house loaf and cut the top off and proceed to hollow out the loaf right to the bottom and edges.
- Slice tomatoes thinly.
- Take ingredients out of the oven and start to fill your loaf! We suggest this order buts its completely up to you- Bacon, mushrooms, sausages, black pudding, beans, hash browns, sliced tomatoes and finally two cracked eggs on the top.
- Place the top back on to the loaf and place back into the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Take the loaded breakfast loaf out of the oven, place on a chopping board.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||2.2g||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.3g||13g|