Prep time: 5mins - Cook Time: 10mins - Serves: 2
Tuck in to these sticky bbq sausage bites, perfect party food or film night snack. These are too yummy to share.
- 2 Heck! Vegfurters, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Start by preparing your Vegfurters according to the packaging instructions, then cut them into bite-size chunks.
- In a small bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, water, sesame seeds and chilli flakes.
- Heat the sunflower oil into a non-stick pan and add the sausage bites. Cover everything in the BBQ sauce mixture and cook until all sausage bites are covered in the sticky sauce.
- Serve alongside your BBQ, rice or potatoes.