Prep time: 10mins - Cook Time: 20mins - Serves: 4
Sausages and beans are a match made in heaven. Bursting with baked beans and our Vegan Breakfast sausages, this tasty pastry makes a delicious snack when you’re on the go.
- 1 ready made puff pastry sheet
- 4 Heck! Vegan Breakfast Sausages
- 150g Tin Baked Beans
- 50g vegan cheeze (grated)
- Sesame seeds (optional)
For the ‘egg’ wash:
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cut up the breakfast sausages into bite size chunks. In the meantime preheat your oven to 180C.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and use a pizza cutter to cut it into 4 equal rectangles.
- Place a spoonful of baked beans and about 1 cut up sausage onto the bottom half ofeach rectangle, leaving about 1 cm to the edge. Sprinkle with vegan cheese, then gently fold over each pastry rectangle. Use the back of a fork to gently seal the edges of each pastry parcel.
- Combine all ingredients for the egg wash and brush onto each pastry. Coat in sesame seeds, then bake in the pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden. Serve hot or cold.
|Nutritional Information||Per Sausage and Bean Melt|
|Of Which Saturates||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||7.8g|