A BBQ classic that's a meal-time winner all year round, guaranteed to leave big smiles & empty plates!
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes, whole
- 200g Button Mushrooms, whole
- 1 Red Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Yellow Pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Red Onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1pack of Heck Meat Free Sausages
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Pre-heat a frying pan with a little oil, cook the sausages until evenly golden brown in colour. Once cooked,cut into diagonal chunks.
- Start to prepare the peppers & red onion but cutting them into chunks, similar size to the sausages.
- Once all ingredients have been prepped, take your skewers and spike in the centre of each ingredient in which ever order you wish.
- Once all skewers are made, get a grill pan heated heated and cook the skewers until the vegetables have become slightly cooked and nicely charred, this should take roughly 10 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chilli or hot sauce of your choice.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.8g||2.3g|
|of which Sugars||4.6g||6.1g|