Happy As HECK: week two Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on heckfood.co.uk, twitter.com/HeckFood, facebook.com/heckfood, Instagram.com/heckfooduk and Instagram.com/heckveggie sites form part of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Competition is Heck Food Limited of Lime Lane, Kirklington, Bedale, North Yorkshire DL8 2NY. (the “Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
- There are nine prizes to be won, each consisting of a ‘heck chair’ and a hamper of HECK products.
- The prizes are subject to availability
- The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The competition is open from 1500 20th July 2020 to 1500 24th July 2020 (‘the Competition Period”)
- To enter the Competition participants must comment on the Competition post on either the HECK Facebook page (www.facebook.com/heckfood), HECK Instagram page (www.instagram.com/heckfooduk) or HECK Veggie Instagram page (www.instagram.com/heckveggie) with the hashtag #HappyAsHECK!.
- The winners will be chosen at random by the HECK! team from all eligible entries.
- Note there will be three prize winners chosen from entries on Facebook, three prize winners chosen from entries on the @Heckfood Instagram and three prize winners chosen from entries on the @Heckveggie Instagram.
- The winner shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
- The winner will be announced up to seven days after the competition end date. Details of the winner, including their name, may be published on the following websites: http://heckfood.co.uk/ www.facebook.com/heckfood, twitter.com/HeckFood, instagram.com/heckfooduk and www.instagram.com/heckveggie.
- The Promotor reserves the right to select another entry should the winner not respond to correspondence within seven days.
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
- The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking website any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
- All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
- By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
[Terms & Conditions END]