The team at HECK have been working with CarbonCloud, who help food brands to calculate, understand, share and improve their climate footprint, so we can publish our carbon footprint on all of our products.
Initially adding them to our popular chicken and pork ranges, we’ll now be adding carbon footprint labels to the entire HECK range over the next six months. We hope by adding carbon labelling to our products we’ll be providing you with complete transparency when it comes to eating for the environment and help you to make more informed choices at the supermarket shelves.
We’ve broken down the amount of CO2e that is generated by some of our most popular products below:
- Heck 97% 400g - 2.5kg of CO2e per pack
- Chicken Italia Mince 500g - 2.0kg of CO2e per pack
- Spring Chicken Mince 500g - 1.8kg of CO2e per pack
- Chicken Italia Chipolatas 340g - 1.2kg of CO2e per pack
- Spring Chicken Chipolatas 340g - 1.2kg of CO2e per pack
- Simply Chicken Mince 500g - 1.1kg of CO2e per pack
- Simply Chicken Chipolatas 340g - 1.1kg of CO2e per pack
- Chicken Italia Burgers 228g - 0.86kg of CO2e per pack
- Simply Chicken Burgers 228g - 0.82kg of CO2e per pack
- Ultimate Vegan Burgers 228g - 0.24kg of CO2e per pack
Sign up for our newsletter below to be the first to know about what's going on at HECK.