Are you still with us? Give ‘Em HECK Day might be over but the fun hasn’t stopped! We’ve still got plenty of handy tips and tricks up our sleeves to help keep you on track with your New Year’s resolutions.
With 14 January marked as Quitter’s Day and 17 January marked as the ‘most depressing day’ of the year, also known as Blue Monday, it’s easy to understand why most people don’t feel motivated enough to fulfil their New Year’s resolutions.
Here at HECK HQ we’re all about helping you live a healthy and balanced lifestyle, so this year we introduced Give ‘Em HECK Day on 17 January to kick all of your January blues to the curb! In case you missed it, we’ve been sharing hints and tips on social media all week to keep you motivated and help you stay on track with your New Year’s goals.
Here’s a few updates on how the team at HECK are getting on with their New Year’s resolutions:
- Louise has been walking 10k steps every day
- Liv is drinking celery juice every morning to improve her skin health
- Amy is learning to skip
- Jack is meal prepping to keep track of what he’s eating and trying to reduce food waste
- Elisia is trying a more flexitarian diet - 2 meat-free days a week
- Becky is going morning runs 5 days a week
Know someone who’s struggling with Dry January, Veganuary or their New Year’s resolutions? Simply click below, let us know who needs an extra boost and we might just send them a little something!
Sign up for our newsletter below to be the first to know about what's going on at HECK.