Prep Time: 5mins - Cook Time: 20-25mins - Serves: 2
Sweet pork bangers roasted with these winter veggies & fresh herbs create such beautiful flavour. It’s the ultimate after-work recipe!
- 1 Pack Heck 97% sausages
- 150g Butternut Squash
- 250g Vine Cherry Tomatoes - Yellow & Red
- ½ Aubergine
- 2 Small Red Onions
- 10g Bunch Fresh Coriander
- 10g Fresh Thyme
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large baking dish or tray, place in the Heck chipolatas, sliced up butternut squash, cherry tomatoes, sliced aubergine, quartered red onions, salt & pepper, a good drizzle of oil and a sprinkling of fresh thyme.
- Leave to roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Give the tray a shake half way through cooking ensuring you turn over the sausages.
- Serve up as it is or serve with a healthy dollop of creamy mash or a baked potato.
If you have any leftover, keep in an air tight container, you can have this for lunch the next day.
|per 100g||per portion|
|of which Saturates||2.9g||16g|
|of which Sugars||2.2g||13g|