Prep time: 5mins - Cooking time: 5mins - Serves: 2
The trendy tortilla hack - Heck style! Filled with Mediterranean flavours using our Vegan Italia and a combination of antipasti, pesto and vegan cheeze. A dream team!
- 2 Tortilla Wraps
- 3 Heck! Vegan Italia Sausages
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Vegan Basil Pesto
- 2 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes)
- 2 tbsp Shredded Vegan Cheeze
- Fry the sausages in a little oil until golden, then remove and slice diagonally.
- Fry them again in the remaining oil until the edges become slightly crispy.
- Place both tortillas flat onto a food-safe surface.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a straight line from one edge to the middle of each tortilla.
- Cover all 4 quarters of the tortilla with your toppings: start with the pesto next to the cut, then follow with the sausages, antipasti and finish with the cheeze.
- Start folding the tortillas along the cut, quarter by quarter until everything is wrapped up. Then transfer the tortillas to the hot pan to toast on both sides until crispy. You can serve this hot or cold.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Tortilla|
|Of Which Saturates||3.9g||4.6g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.5g||3.0g|