● 4 HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas
● 4 large tortilla wraps
● 100g romaine lettuce, chopped
● 25g vegan parmesan cheese, grated
● Salt and pepper to taste
For the Vegan Caesar Dressing:
● 120ml vegan mayonnaise
● 60ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 15ml Dijon mustard
● 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook up those HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas according to the package instructions.
2. Warm up your tortilla wraps in a microwave or oven.
3. Now, let's make the vegan Caesar dressing. Whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, minced garlic, Dijon mustard, chopped capers, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl until it's all well combined.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of the vegan Caesar dressing on each wrap.
5. Divide your chopped romaine lettuce among the wraps.
6. Slice up those cooked HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas into rounds and add them to the wraps.
7. Sprinkle on some vegan parmesan cheese on top of the Chipolatas.
8. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
9. Roll up each wrap tightly, tucking in the ends.
10. Finally, serve and enjoy your delicious vegan Caesar HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas wraps!