Prep Time: 2mins - Cook Time: 18-20mins - Serves: 2
Add an Asian twist to your meal with our Sweet & Sour chicken stir fry, made with our simply chicken chipolatas
- HECK Simply Chicken Sausages
- 1 x Pack of Tenderstem Broccoli
- 1 x Red Pepper
- A couple of carrots
- Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 x Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Fresh Coriander
- Soy Sauce (optional)
- In a large hot frying pan or wok, add a little oil and add in your sausages. Cook for a couple of minutes until starting to go golden on the outside.
- Trim your broccoli and wash before adding into the pan with the sausages. You may want to add a splash of water but keep the heat down so it doesn’t sizzle away too much.
- Chop up the red pepper and carrots into batons then add into the pan.
- Add a generous serving of Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli sauce and allow everything to simmer until the veg has softened.
- Pop a bag or two of rice into the microwave and cook until soft and fluffy.
- Make a bed of rice in your bowl and then add in your sausage stir fry mix on top and tuck in.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||0.6g||2.6g|
|of which Sugars||5.8g||24g|