Prep time 30mins - Cook Time: 20 mins (60-90 secs for the pizza) - Serves 2
This pizza is the ultimate leftover pizza, using up all the goodies from a roast dinner with added sausage. I like to roast my potatoes with panko breadcrumbs, rosemary and cloves of garlic, as the breadcrumbs absorb all the flavour left in the roasting tray.
2 Heck 97% Sausages
1 260g Neapolitan Dough ball
30g Neapolitan Tomato Sauce
A handful of Roasties
A handful of Stuffing
Any other leftover goodies you have
- Precook the sausages, allow to cool and slice.
- Preheat your pizza oven to 450c
- Take one 260g Neapolitan dough ball and stretch to around 11”
- Top with a little tomato sauce, add the fior di latte mozzarella, panko potatoes, sliced sausage, and stuffing and any other leftovers you have
- Cook for 60-90 seconds turning regularly
- For extra naughtiness, heat up some gravy as a dip.
- Slice and serve.
This recipe has been made for us by Mozzafella!
Mozzafella (Dan Hall) is a multi-award winning UK pizza chef, who operates pizza pop ups throughout Yorkshire, as well as being a brand ambassador for Ooni pizza ovens.
Winner Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Category winner; Best Pizza Chef of the year 2021
Winner Best pizzeria in England 2019
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||2.3g||4.9g|
|of which Sugars||1.1g||2.3g|