● Store-bought vegan pizza dough (1 batch)
● 4 HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, sliced
● 4 tbsp vegan basil pesto
● freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
● 240g vegan cheese, freshly shredded
● 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Okay, let's get started on making some delicious vegan pizza dough balls!
2. First things first, preheat your oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6). Then, take your pizza dough and divide it into small balls.
3. Flatten each ball into a circle, and stuff it with some HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, halved tomatoes, and shredded vegan cheese. Fold the edges over the filling and pinch to seal. Brush the dough balls with olive oil and bake them for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
4. While your pizza dough balls are in the oven, whip up a zesty pesto drizzle. In a small bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of vegan basil pesto with some freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste.
5. Once your pizza dough balls are done baking, coat them in the delicious pesto drizzle and voila! Enjoy your mouth watering HECK Meat-Free Chipolatas, tomato and pesto stuffed pizza dough balls! For extra flavour, sprinkle them with homemade almond parm before serving!