Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 3-4
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 250g Rigatoni Pasta
- 500g Passata
- 150g Burrata Cheese
- 1Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 60g Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, cook the pasta until soft or al dente.
- Drain the water from the pasta, add the pasta back into the pan along with the passata and mix over a low heat for a few minutes. Add in the meatballs and combine.
- Pour the pasta and meatballs into a baking dish. Break up the burrata and place over the pasta. Sprinkle with a little oregano, seasoning and some parmesan cheese.
- Place in the oven to bake for around 10 minutes. Once cooked sprinkle over some chopped fresh parsley then serve up.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||12g|
|of which Sugars||2.3g||7.3g|