Cook Time: 25-30 mins - Serves: 3-4
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 1kg Greek Yogurt (Full Fat)
- 4tbsp x Fresh Mint
- 4tbsp x Fresh Dill
- Pine Nuts
- 1Tsp Ground Cumin
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Flatbreads to serve
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, prepare the labneh (a quick version) – Combine the Greek yogurt, ground cumin, chopped mint leaves and chopped dill. Season with salt & pepper.
- To serve, thickly spread the labneh over a serving dish then top with the meatballs. Add some toasted pine nuts, some extra fresh mint and drizzle with the remaining juices from the meatballs (lots of yummy butter from the meatballs)
- Serve with the flatbreads for scooping up the meatballs and labneh. I also like to serve this with some fresh extras like cucumber, figs and olives.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||5.8g||22g|
|of which Sugars||3.3g||12g|