Take the classic pad Thai to new levels using our Spring Chicken Mince. A quick yet scrumptious solution to your midweek meal!
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Spring Chicken Mince
- 300g Ready To Cook Egg Noodles
- 120g Pack Blue Dragon Pad Thai Sauce
- 300g Pack Mixed Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 Whole Lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 29g Ginger (Minced)
- 15g Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 15g Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley (Chopped)
- In a Wok on a high heat add the olive oil, fry off minced ginger and diced onion and cook until golden and fragrant.
- Break up the Spring Chicken Mince into your wok and fry until golden.
- Throw in the Vegetables and cook until softened but still al dente.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and egg noodles. stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the whole lot to a large serving bowl for everybody to dig in! sprinkle chopped coriander over the top.
Serve each portion with a wedge of lime. The lime will balance out the whole dish cutting through the spice.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||0.7g||2.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||4.0g||13g|