Prep time: 10mins Cook time: 10mins Serves: 4-6
Heck! Spring Chicken Mince is perfect for recipes so why not cook up a authentic storm in your kitchen!
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Spring Chicken Mince
- 1 Pack Egg Noodles
- 1 Pack blue dragon pad Thai sauce
- 1 Pack mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Thumb sized piece of Ginger (Minced)
- 2 Tsp Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- 1Whole lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 2 Tsp Semi Dried Basil
- In a Wok on a high heat add the olive oil, fry off minced ginger and diced onion and cook until golden and fragrant.
- Break up the Spring Chicken Mince into your wok and fry until golden.
- Throw in the Vegetables and cook until softened but still al dente.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and egg noodles. stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the whole lot to a large serving bowl for everybody to dig in! sprinkle chopped coriander over the top.
Tip: Serve each portion with a wedge of lime. The ,time will balance out the whole dish and cut through the spice.