Prep time: 10mins Cook time: 10mins Serves: 4
Take the classic pad Thai to new levels using our Heck! Spring Chicken Mince, This is perfect the recipe for any evening meal. Why not cook up an authentic asian storm in your kitchen!
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Spring Chicken Mince
- 300g Ready To Cook Egg Noodles
- 120g Pack Blue Dragon Pad Thai Sauce
- 300g Pack Mixed Stir Fry Vegetables
- 1 Whole Lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 29g Ginger (Minced)
- 15g Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 15g Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley (Chopped)
- In a Wok on a high heat add the olive oil, fry off minced ginger and diced onion and cook until golden and fragrant.
- Break up the Spring Chicken Mince into your wok and fry until golden.
- Throw in the Vegetables and cook until softened but still al dente.
- Add the Pad Thai sauce and egg noodles. stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the whole lot to a large serving bowl for everybody to dig in! sprinkle chopped coriander over the top.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||0.7g||2.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||4.0g||13g|