- 1 pack Spring Chicken Mince (500g)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1/2 Fresh Red Chilli (diced)Red chilli
- 4cm Fresh Ginger (diced)
- 100g Cherry tomatoes
- 4 Pitta breads
- 1 Avocado
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 Carrots (grated)
- 1/4 sliced Red cabbage
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 5 tbsp Sour cream
- 3 Spring Onions
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C
- Begin by peeling, top and tailing then grating the carrots.
- Finely slice the cabbage and place it all into a bowl along with the garlic, chilli, ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce—leave this all to infuse whilst you crack on with the rest
- Divide the mince into 4 and shape into oval patties and place a metal skewer through them but careful not the poke it through the other side!
- Heat the oil in the pan in a frying pan and brown off the patties off before transferring to the oven
- Once evenly browned on both sides, transfer to the oven and bake for 10 mins to ensure they’re fully cooked
- Slice the pittas slightly open so you can pile everything in! mash the avocado in a bowl, with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and throw in the halved tomatoes.
- Bring the koftas out of the oven and begin to fill the pitta breads in anyway you like!
Serve with the homemade slaw and Sour Cream
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||1.7g||6.3g|
|of which Sugars||3.3g||13g|