Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 25mins - Serves: 2
Add a kick to this Carbonara with our tasty spring chicken chipolatas!
- 4 Heck! Spring Chicken Chipolatas
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 30g Parmesan cheese, plus extra for grating
- Place a saucepan on the hob with water, salt and olive oil.
- Once the water is boiling add the Spaghetti.
- Slice the Heck! Spring Chicken Chipolatas into small chunks
- Cook the chipolatas in a frying pan with the olive oil for 10-12mins,
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, beat the eggs in a bowl, then grate in the parmesan cheese (finely) and mix well.
- Using tongs, transfer your cooked pasta straight into the pan and toss with the chipolatas.
- On a low heat, pour the parmesan and eggs into the pan, make sure to keep everything moving, adding bits of the starchy pasta water until you have a sauce. Make sure the pan isn’t too hot otherwise the eggs will scramble.
- Plate up the pasta, top with more grated parmesan.
- Serve with a yummy garlic bread and salad.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||2.3g||6.8g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||3.7g|