Wanting to make burger night more exciting? Add a twist to your everyday burger toppings with some crispy noodles, pair them with our Spring Chicken Mince.
- 1 pack of Heck! Spring Chicken Mince
- 200g of fresh egg noodles
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of sweet chilli sauce
- A handful of rocket
- 4 bread buns
- To make the burgers - in your hands mould the mince to create a burger shape.
- Add a splash of oil into a frying pan and cook your burgers on medium heat for around 10 - 12 minutes until slightly browned.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, in another pan fry off the noodles with a little oil until they crisp up.
- In a bowl add the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce and mix together thoroughly. Now all the ingredients are ready, it’s time to build your burger.
- Get your 4 bread buns ready and pop a good handful of rocket onto the bottom of each bun. Then place your burgers on top.
- Spoon a good dollop of the mayo and sweet chilli mix onto each burger.
- Then top off with a handful of crispy noodles and place the bread bun on top.
Per Spring Chicken Burger
with Crispy Noodles
|Of Which Saturates||3.6g|
|Of Which Sugars||6.3g|