Serves: 2 - Prep Time: - 0 mins - Cook Time: 15-20 mins
You only need one pan to whip up this simple yet scrumptious meal. Simmer some tomatoes on the stove with our Chorizo-Style bangers, spinach and eggs. This might become a weekly occurrence!
- HECK Chorizo Sausages
- 4 x Large Eggs
- Spinach Leaves
- Baby Tomatoes
- Chopped Tomatoes (1 x Tin)
- Tomato Puree
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- Seasoning - Salt & Pepper
- In a large hot pan, start off by frying the HECK chorizo sausages with a little oil. Cook until golden brown on the outside
- Add in the tinned chopped tomatoes
- Add in a tablespoon of tomato puree and stir through
- Add in the spinach leaves and allow to wilt
- In between the sausages, make 4 wells and crack in the eggs. Make sure to spread them out evenly in the pan. Cover the pan with a lid and allow to simmer on a low heat until the egg whites are cooked.
- Season and serve in the pan with some sourdough bread or toast