Prep Time: 1min - Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
Mmmm, spicy pasta! The slight creaminess of the feta provides the perfect balance, so it isn’t too hot. You can have this meal made and ready to serve in just 25 minutes.
- 4 x Heck! Chorizo Style 97% Pork Sausages
- 250g Pasta Shells (or whatever you prefer)
- 1 x Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 jar of Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 100g Baby Tomatoes, halved
- Feta Cheese - enough to crumble over the top
- 1 to 1.5 tbsp of Red Pesto
- A pinch of Dried Chilli Flakes
- Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- Place the HECK Chorizo Sausages into a frying pan along with a little oil and cook until golden
- Whilst the sausages cook, pop the kettle on and place the pasta into a large saucepan. Cook the pasta until it’s how you like it.
- On a baking tray, place the sliced red pepper and baby tomatoes and drizzle with a little oil - Cook until softened.
- When the above elements above are all cooked, bring together: In a large saucepan containing the pasta, add in the red pesto, roasted red peppers, roasted baby tomatoes, a sprinkle of dried chilli flakes, sliced up HECK chorizo sausages and seasoning. Stir together so everything is combined.
- Spoon into 2 bowls and finish with some feta cheese, and fresh coriander.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||2.7g||11g|
|Of Which Sugars||2.5g||9.9g|