Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 15 mins Serves: 4
Make this speedy, mid-week meal for your meat-free fix. Filling, but simple it is perfect for all the family!
- 20g Unsalted Butter
- Olive Oil
- 1 pack of Heck Meat-Free Chipolatas
- 350g Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 300ml Sour Cream
- 1/2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 150ml Veg Stock
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 400g Tagliatelle
- Small bunch of Parsley to garnish
- Heat the butter & olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Remove the casing from the sausages and slice each sausage into quarters.
- Add the sausages to the frying pan and fry until brown. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir through the paprika, then the sour cream, mustard & veg stock. Bring to simmer and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 12 minutes.
- Once drained, add to the sauce with half of the parsley.
- Serve up into bowls and add the remaining parsley to garnish.
|Nutrtional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||4.9g||17g|
|of which Sugars||1.3g||4.5g|