Cook Time: 30-35 mins - Serves: 4
- HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs
- 500g Spaghetti
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 2Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 250g Grated Cheese
- Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Steak & Butter Meatballs. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the meatballs cook, put the pasta on in a large pan with salted boiling water, allow to cook until soft or al dente. Once cooked, drain the water and place back into the pan.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, puree, oregano and seasoning. Mix together on a low heat. Once combined, place into a large oven proof dish or baking tray, spread evenly then top with the grated cheese and dot in the meatballs.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||4.9g||18g|
|of which Sugars||1.4g||5.1g|