Cook Time: 15-20 mins - Serves 4
Sweet, savoury and super messy, yet SO worth it. Made with the simplest list of ingredients, you’ll have a delicious meal fit for all the family and on the table in just 20 minutes. Serve with some crunchy crisps and grated cheese. Yum!
500g Chicken Italia Mince
40g Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Salt & pepper to taste
4 Burger Buns
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan. Once hot, break up the mince with a large wooden spoon and cooked until browned. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sugar, mustard and ketchup and stir thoroughly.
- Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the burger bun bases out and spoon in the mince mix!
- Place the bread on top and serve immediately.
|Per 100g||Per Burger|
|of which Saturates||1.7g||3.9g|
|of which Sugars||8.3g||19g|