Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 25mins - Serves: 6
The same tasty dish, just a bit lighter. Pile on the Heck! Simply Chicken mince, salsa and guacamole, and build yourself a delicious dinner, so why not cook up an Mexican storm in your kitchen!
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Simply Chicken Mince
- 1 Pack Hard Taco Shells
- 1 bag Mixed Leaf Salad
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 pack Taco Seasoning
- 100g Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 10g Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- 3 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Jar Pickled Jalapeños
- In a heavy bottomed pan on a high heat, add 2 tsp olive oil, fry off the minced garlic and diced onion and cook until golden and fragrant.
- Break up the Simply chicken mince into your wok and fry until golden.
- Throw in the taco seasoning and 150ml water and simmer on a medium/low heat for 20 minutes. Add in the cayenne pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice the mixed leaf salad and add to the bottom of each taco shell.
- Squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lime into the taco mixture and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the taco mix to your taco shell on top of the sliced leaves.
- Serve with sliced jalapeños, the grated cheese and dollops of guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||3.4g||5.8g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.5g||2.6g|