Cook Time: 20-25 minutes - Serves 4
Children & adults alike will love this Italian pasta dish. Top with some grated parmesan and enjoy. Don't let any leftovers go to waste! Eat hot or cold the following day with some mixed leaves.
HECK Simply Chicken Sausages
Penne Pasta (300g)
Tomato & Mascarpone Sauce
Red & Yellow Peppers (1 of each)
Cheddar Cheese or parmesan to serve
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan, cook your chicken sausages with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through
- Whilst your sausages cook put on your pasta to cook in boiling salted water (approx 14 mins)
- Slice up your peppers and place onto a baking tray or dish with some oil and seasoning and roast in the oven for around 10-12 mins / until softened.
- Once all the elements are cooked, combine into the large pan, add in the oregano and seasoning, mix together and stir through the tomato & mascarpone sauce.
- Finish with fresh basil leaves and a healthy sprinkle of grated cheese.