Preparation: 20 minutes
1 pack Heck Chicken Sausages
2 tbsp sunflower oil
2 individual packs of Ramen noodles with chicken flavouring
6 spring onions topped and tailed and chunky sliced.
1 red pepper deseeded and sliced.
50g sugar snaps, cut diagonally.
2 baby Pak choi cut in half lengthwise.
2 large eggs at room temperature
Sesame seeds for garnish
- Fry the sausages in 1 tbsp of sunflower oil over a medium heat until golden brown approximately 8 – 10 minutes, remove from the pan.
- Hard boil the eggs with the yolk still moist. Place the eggs in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Once cooked place in cold water.
- Add the remaining oil to the frying pan and add the vegetables, ensuring both sides of the Pak choi is browned. Fry 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove shell from egg and cut in half. Cut sausages in to 3 diagonally.
- Serve noodles in bowls topped with the vegetables and sausages, placing the eggs on the side.
- Lovely served with soya sauce and garnished with sesame seeds.