Prep Time: 5mins Cook Time: 30mins - Makes: 5 Balls
Get a protein hit with these Simply Chicken Power Balls, Great for fuelling your body before or after and walk or work out. Go on give them a try!
- 1 Pack (500g) Heck! Simply Chicken Mince
- 4 Spring Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Red Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180C
- Remove the mince from the pack and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the Red Pepper, Red Chilli and Spring Onion.
- Add everything to the bowl, mix it all together.
- Make 5 balls by rolling the mix in your hands. these should roughly weigh 100g each.
- Once all the balls are made, pop them in the oven for 25 -30 minutes, they should nice and golden.
- Serve warm or cold as a snack. These will be fine in the fridge for a couple of days.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g|
|Of Which Saturates||0.9g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.7g|