Prep Time: - Cook Time: 30-40 mins - Serves: 4
You can make this classic chilli dish in advance, and we actually think it gets even better the day after cooking! Serve with fluffy rice, crunchy crisps & a dollop of crème fraîche.
- HECK Simply Chicken Mince
- 1 Tin of Kidney Beans
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 White onion (diced)
- 3tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1tsp Paprika
- 2tsp Chilli Powder
- 1tsp Chilli Flakes (adjust according to taste)
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- 1 x Tin of water
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Coriander
- Serve with rice and tortilla crisps
- In a large hot pan, add a little oil and the diced onion; saute until softened, then add in the chicken mince and cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Break up with a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, tin of water and crumble in the vegetable stock cube.
- Then add the kidney beans, tomato puree, chilli powder, paprika, chilli flakes and stir.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 10-15 mins
- Cook your rice, sprinkle over some fresh chopped coriander and serve with tortilla crisps.