Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 20mins - Serves: 4
Time to fire up the BBQ with these sweet & savoury Stuffed Simply Chicken Mince, Mango and Feta burgers. Juicy mango and creamy feta combined with a hint of chilli and coriander. What better way to impress the family than with this delicious recipe.
- 1 Pack Simply Chicken Mince
- 50g Mango Chunks (finely chopped)
- 50g Feta (cubed)
- 1 Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 1/2 Red Chilli (optional)
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- Remove the Simply Chicken Mince from the packaging and place it into a bowl.
- In another bowl, add in the red onion, coriander, red chilli, mango and feta. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Once everything is mixed together. Take small handfuls of the mince and flatten, then add in a pinch of the mango mix to the middle of the Pattie.
- Then with another small handful of mince cover the mango mix and mould into 4 patties.
- When all the burgers have been stuffed, place them onto the BBQ for 20 minutes. If they start to brown too quickly, wrap them in tin foil to make sure there cooked all the way through. Alternatively brown off the burgers in a frying pan then pop them into the oven for 20mins at 200'C.
- Once the burgers are cooked, lightly toast your ciabatta rolls on the BBQ, then plate up the burgers with some mixed leaves and Tabasco mayo (if you spice)
- If you have any coriander, onion, chilli, mango and feta left. You can mix them up to make yummy salsa to top the burger.