Prep Time:15mins - Cook Time: 50mins - Serves: 4
Make our healthy Simply Chicken Buddha Bowl for a delicious lunch option. Perfect for when you just don't know what you want, this is a great mix of ingredients all in one dish.
- 1 pack (500g) Simply Chicken Mince
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 Butternut Squash (Diced)
- 2 Red peppers (Chopped)
- 4 small Beetroots (Chopped)
- 2 Red onions (Diced)
- 1 Tin (400g) Chickpeas
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 bag kale
- 300g Bulgur wheat
- 30g Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Chicken stock cube
For the Dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and heat the oil in a pan
- On a baking tray place the butternut squash, peppers, chickpeas and beetroot. Sprinkle with a little oil and place in the oven
- Fry the mince off in the pan of heated oil along with the garlic, paprika and cumin.
- Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan
- On a sperate roasting tin place the kale and a light drizzle of oil and place in the oven
- Pour 350 ml water over the bulgur wheat, adding in the stock cube, place a plate ontop and leave to soak until fluffy
- For the dressing—mix the Dijon, vinegar and oil well together to drizzle over at the end.
- Bring everything out of the oven and begin to load the bowl.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|Of Which Saturates||0.6g||4.2g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.3g||22g|