Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Breakfast Sausages
- 2-3 Eggs per person
- 2-4 Large Tomatoes
- Granary Bread to toast
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Oil to cook
- Heat up your grill
- Heat up the pan and place in the pack of sausages - Cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Under a hot grill and in an oven-proof dish place in the halved tomatoes with a drizzle of oil and pepper. Cook for around 5-6 minutes, keeping a close eye still.
- In a large bowl, crack in your eggs and give them a good whisk.
- Pour the whisked eggs into a hot pan, on a low heat, keep stirring and whisking whilst it cooks. The trick is ‘low & slow’ to get creamy scrambled eggs.
- Serve with toast and a side glass of fresh orange juice!
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||2.9g||15g|
|of which Sugars||1.7g||9.0g|