Cook Time: 15-20 minutes - Serves: 3
This keto-friendly supper is an ideal mid-week serving for all the family, packed full of flavour and is ready in no time!
- 1 Pack HECK 97% Pork Sausages
- Green Fine Beans
- A knob of butter
- ½ Fresh Lemon
- Chilli Flakes
- Fresh Garlic - 1 Clove
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large hot frying pan, pour in a little oil along with a packet of HECK 97% Pork Sausages and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add in a knob of butter and 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- Chop the coriander, add in the juice of half a lemon and add to the pan of butter.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, add in the green beans and simmer for around 5 minutes.
- Drain the beans and add into the frying pan. Mix into the butter, herb and lemon mix and sprinkle with some dried chilli flakes.
- Serve up and enjoy! A simple keto meal for all the family to enjoy.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
Per 235g Portion
(2 Sausages = 117g)
|Of Which Saturates||5.5g||13g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.3g||3.1g|