This flavourful dish of sausage meatballs has a healthy twist by using courgette ribbons instead of pasta — an easy way to reduce calories.
- 1 Pack Heck! 97% Pork Sausages
- 2 x Courgettes
- 150g Spaghetti
- 1 clove Garlic (Minced)
- A knob of butter
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 20g Pine Nuts
- 30g Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil your kettle and in a large saucepan place in the spaghetti and salt your water
- Whilst your spaghetti cooks, spiralise the courgettes and set aside
- Remove the skins from the sausages and roll into 12 meatballs.
- In a small hot frying pan, add oil and the meatballs
- About 5 minutes before the spaghetti is ready, add in the courgetti to allow it to simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Once both are softened and al dente drain the water and place back into the saucepan
- Add in a knob of and some crushed garlic and mix through the spaghetti until the butter has fully melted, season with salt and pepper too
- In 2 bowls, place in the spaghetti, the cooked meatballs, sprinkle with pine nuts, parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
(6 Meatballs Per Person)
|Of Which Saturates||5.4g||23g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.6g||6.7g|