Cook Time: 30-35 mins - Serves: 2
- HECK Sausage Dippers
- 2-3 x Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 x Large Courgettes
- Fresh Coriander
- Sour Cream
- Fresh Chives
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Your sauce of choice! (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large hot pan with a little olive oil add the HECK Sausage Dippers. Cook until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Keep turning them as they cook.
- Whilst the dippers cook, peel the sweet potatoes and slice up into fries. Place onto a baking tray with plenty of olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for around 15-20 minutes, until soft in the centre and crispy on the outside. (May require additional time depending on your oven and how crispy you like your fries).
- Peel strips or ribbons of the courgette and place into a well oiled griddle frying pan. Fry on each side a few minutes, turning regularly.
- Once everything has cooked, serve up alongside your sauce or dip of choice!
|per 100g||per person|
|of which Saturates||1.2g||6.2g|
|of which Sugars||7.4g||39g|