Prep Time: 25mins - Cook Time: 15-20mins - Serves 4-6
Puff pastry wreath filled with juicy sausage meat, soft brie and sweet cranberry sauce. So simple and one to please a hungry crowd!
8 Breakfast Sausages, de-skinned
1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 packs of Croissant Dough
200g Cranberry Sauce
1 large Egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/180°c fan.
- Place a large saucepan onto a medium heat and add the oil. Once hot add the de skinned sausages and break up with the back of the spoon. Cooking until browned and cooked through.
- Line a large flat baking tray with parchment. Unroll the croissant dough and cut along the marked triangle lines, arrange the triangles in a circle with the tips sticking out and the basses overlapping slightly.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the base of each triangle and top with the cooked sausage meat and slices of brie.
- Fold the tips of the pastry over the filling and tuck under.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving board.
- Allow to cool slightly and eat hot or cold.
Serve with extra cranberry sauce and enjoy!