Prep time: 10mins - Cook time: 30mins - Serves: 5
The classic sausage, bean and cheese pasty reimagined!
- 1 Pack Heck! Simply Chicken Chipolatas
- 500g Jus - Rol puff pastry
- 400g Bake Beans
- 150g of cheese - (Grated)
- 1 egg
- Pre - Heat the oven to 180°C
- Cut the ready rolled pastry into 4 squares or rectangles
- Place a frying pan on the hob at a medium heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Add your sausages to the pan and cook for 12 - 14mins - turning occasionally.
- Once your sausages are cooked, slice them into your desired size.
- Whisk the egg and wash the edges of bottom pastry squares
- Add the beans, cooked sausages and the cheese before placing the top pastry piece on top
- Use a fork or your fingers to seal all of the edges.
- Egg wash the whole of the pastry
- Place the pasties into the pre - heated oven for 18 - 20mins, until it has a lovely golden colour.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per portion|
|of which Saturates||7.8g||20g|
|of which Sugars||2.1g||5.4g|