Prep Time: 10mins - Cooking Time: 15mins - Serves: 4
A tomato pasta with a bit of a difference – this roasted cherry tomato spaghetti recipe uses a little cream and our Heck! Meat Free Chipolatas which compliment the sweet tomatoes beautifully. It’s ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 Pack Heck! Meat Free Chipolatas
- 1kg Cherry Tomatoes
- 500g Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 100ml Double Cream
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dried Tarragon
- 40g Veggie Parmesan
- Pre - Heat the oven to 200°C fan.
- Spread the tomatoes on a tray, drizzle with olive oil.
- Remove the alginate skin from the meat free sausages and place into a bowl, once this is done add in the dried oregano and basil. Mix everything together.
- Take small bits of the mix and roll into balls. Place these onto a baking tray.
- Once you have you have used all the mix pop them in the oven with the cherry tomatoes and bake both for 15mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain well and return to the pan, off the heat.
- Scrape the tomatoes and any cooking juices into the pasta pan, then stir in the cream, the meat free meatballs and most of the dried tarragon. Season and sprinkle with the grated parmesan and the remaining dried tarragon
- Top off with the fresh chives and serve immediately with a garlic flatbread.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||
|Of Which Saturates||2.5g||11g|
|Of Which Sugars||3.1g||14g|