Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 2-3
This is dead easy, but damn delicious! Fresh fennel and sliced apples bring you Autumnal flavours as well as adding plenty of bite.
- HECK Pork & Apple Sausages
- 250g Baby Potatoes
- 1 x Large Fresh Fennel
- 1 x Cox Apple
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 fan
- In a large baking dish or tray add the HECK Pork & Apple Sausages, the baby potatoes, sliced fennel pieces, and sliced apple slices.
- Drizzle over a healthy pour of olive oil and season with salt & pepper
- Allow to cook for around 20 minutes, sprinkle with the fennel leaves and serve up.