It’s time to create a magical Valentine's supper in the comfort of your own home.
2 x HECK! Chicken Italia Burgers
2 x Sweet Potato
2 x Heart-Shaped Buns (or GF alternative)
2 x Cheese Slices
Crispy Onions (YUM)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Hand full of Rocket
Splash of olive/vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 220°C/200 °C fan/gas mark 7. Grease a large baking tray with some cooking oil or line with baking parchment. Place tray in the oven to heat.
- Rinse the potatoes. You can either peel the sweet potatoes or keep the skin on, you decide! Cut into roughly 2cm wide wedges.
- In a bowl mix the paprika, ground pepper & salt until combined. Put the potatoes, oil and seasoning in a large bowl & stir until the potatoes are completely coated in seasoning.
- Transfer the potato sticks onto the hot baking tray, use two if necessary.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until your required crispiness. Give the tray a shake half-way through to make sure they’re cooked evenly.
- After 10 minutes, you can start to cook the burgers. Add a splash of oil to a frying pan and place it over a medium heat. Add the burgers to the pan and cook for 12 - 14 minutes until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Cut your bread buns in half & add your mayo to the base of each.
- Once the burgers are cooked, place on top of the layer of mayo. Add your cheese slice, a dollop of sweet chilli and some crispy onions!
- Garnish with rocket before placing the other half of your bread bun on top.
- Remove fries from the oven and plate up with the stacked burgers.
- Time to eat! Choose between a candlelit dinner at the dining table or kick back on the sofa.
- Add a little flour with the seasoning for a crunchier coating on your fries!
- Try not to let the fries overlap in the oven, it will affect the crispiness.