Cook Time: 20-25 mins - Serves: 3
This is very straightforward and a great way to use up the leftovers. Our Paprika chipolatas add a lovely smoky flavour, but feel free to add more veggies, herbs and spices!
- HECK Paprika Chicken Sausages
- 500g Baby Potatoes
- 3 Large Eggs
- Knob of Butter
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
- Bread to serve as toast
- In a large hot pan, cook your paprika chicken sausages with a little oil until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Whilst your sausages cook, boil the potatoes in a large pan full of boiling water.
- Once the potatoes have cooked and have softened, slice into half or quarters then place into a large hot frying pan along with a knob of butter. Fry until slightly crispy on the edges.
- Slice up the cooked sausages and add to the potatoes.
- Make 3 wells, then crack in the eggs. Cover with a lid and allow to simmer on a low heat for a few minutes until the whites of the eggs are completely cooked with a runny yolk.
- Once all cooked, sprinkle over some seasoning and fresh herbs.
- Serve with slices of toast, perfect for dipping into the runny egg yolks!
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g||Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.3g||12g|
|of which Sugars||1.0g||3.6g|